Sunday 14 February 2010

What next?

Well since I last blogged not much has been happening, I managed to get to britans got talent which was fabulous! Just this week I finally got a date for my transplant assesmnet There is a approx 6 month wait but I been squeezed in for the 16th of march so not long! and Then I have got transplant clinic appointment for the 12th of april (which I need to change) It will be very unlikely that I will get decision after this assesment. I have also got an appt with the gastro surgeon he seeing me to make sure I have no reflux and am not aspirating into my lungs. so Hopefully everything is going in the right direction and I will have more answers and more of an idea if it will be possible for me to be listed for transplant.
On anothe note I now have a car! and my driving lessons are going well trying to get as much in as possible and get them over with and pass rather thank take it slow as I end uop in hospital don't drive for while then end up spedning a few lessons getting used to the road again!.
Also I'm looking forward to going to manchester tomorrow to see my good friend Rachael Wakefield will be a long day but well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayesha, I stumbled across your blog while looking for info on Wegener's. I was diagnosed with it in 2000 aged 20 and suffered kidney failure as a result. Like you I'm in remission and had a kidney transplant in in January 2009. I've been through the horrible chemo, and I'll be on steriods for life so I understand the horrible meds! I hope all goes well with your transplant assessment. It's nice to find someone young with Wegener's (not nice, you know what I mean!) I've never met anyone with this illness before. Feel free to e-mail me if you would like to chat. laurapenn@hotmail.co.uk

    Best wishes,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete